The Minnesota Women of Today focuses on community service, personal growth, and building friendships. Whether you want to give back to your community; develop your individual talents in speaking,writing and other areas; or make great new friends, Women of Today has something for you -- and you'll bring something unique to the organization! New voices and new ideas are always welcome.
Click this link to let us know you are interested in being a member.
Find out more about our organization through this site, and join us at a meeting. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Chapter Service Center Hours
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
from 11:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday from 2:30 pm - 8:00 pm
New on the Website: Chapter Information Submission
Review the Chapter webpage to check if your chapter's information is correct. If not, you now have the ability to submit this information online. Click here to submit your chapter's information.
MNWT 1st Tuesday Webinar Series
What is a Webinar? Short for web-based seminar, a webinar is a presentation that is transmitted over the Web. A key feature of a Webinar is its interactive elements -- the ability to give, receive and discuss information.
On the first Tuesday of every month at 6:00pm, the MNWT Web Team will be offering webinars on a variety of topics to get your chapter comfortable with using online tools. Each webinar offers 20 slots for reservation. Since attendance is limited, only one login per chapter will be allowed. We recommend that your chapter reserves one slot and gathers
together while viewing the webinar -- make this a monthly event for your chapter!
- March 4, 2014 - Using Social Media to its Best Advantage
- April 1, 2014 - Website 102: Creating a Chapter Website using Google
- May 6, 2014 - Collaborating Online 102: using Other Free Online Tools
To register for the webinars, go to www.mnwt.org/webinars/ and complete the registration for the session you wish to attend. You will then receive a registration confirmation email, which
will contain the link you will need on the night of the session. Registration MUST be made by 5pm on the Friday prior to the Webinar in order to reserve your spot. If there are no registrations by the deadline, the session will be cancelled. A Confirmation Email with instructions will be sent out by noon on the Monday prior to the Webinar, so you will have time to set up your computer in time for the session.
Minnesota Women of Today Foundation
Call to Action!
Individuals and organizations around the state will be donating millions of dollars on-line to support local charities. Help us celebrate 30 years of giving by making a donation!
- Diamond Endowment Fund: Only SEVEN (7) $100 spots remain to complete this endowment. You may pay the $100 in full, or with payments over three years. You can help by committing to one of those spots!
- Sapphire Endowment Fund: In honor of the 65th anniversary of the MNWT in 2015, this new endowment fund is awaiting your donation of either $100 or $500. You can pay the amount in full, or with payments over three (3) years.
- 30th Anniversary Fund: 2013 is the 30th anniversary of the MNWT Foundation, and your $30 donation will assist with our popular membership rebate program. Chapters who meet a pre-set recruitment and retention plan are offered rebates each trimester for their efforts. In addition, you'll be entered in a drawing for a sterling silver bracelet, which will be awarded at Winter State 2015.
- Other needs: Various areas are always in need of donations, such as scholarships, chapter grants and sustaining membership. You can designate funds to whichever area you wish, even the general fund.
As a MNWT member, you know the benefits and support the Foundation brings to the MNWT organization, its chapters and members. We hope we can count on you for a donation to the MNWT Foundation. Many opportunities await you!