This page contains many resources for members. If you have any questions or have additional resources to include, please contact the Chapter Service Center at email@example.com. Do you have questions about the Women of Today? This webpage contains many answers. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please ask the Chapter Service Center.
- All In One Certification Form
MNWT and USWT Living and Learning Certification forms all in one document.
- Bylaws Sample
Sample template for bylaws.
- Chapter History
By keeping a chapter history, you will have the general information of each year after year.
- Chapter Information Sheet
Official form for a Chapter to complete as needed to let the CSC know of your new information regarding your chapter.
- Committee Participation List
This form is useful in tracking who worked on which projects.
- Extensions Manual
Everything you need to know in order to run and Extension from beginning to end.
- Fast Start: Local Program Manager
- Fast Start: Membership Vice President
- Fast Start: President
- Fast Start: Programming Vice President
- Fast Start: Secretary
- Fast Start: State Delegate
- Fast Start: Treasurer
- Form 990-N
Annual Electronic Filing Requirement for Small Exempt Organizations
Form is being redesigned by the IRS and will be available upon completion.
- Founder's Day Proclamation
- Glossary of Terms and Acronyms
What's an SPM, CIP or how does MNWT define an Active Member? If you don't know, check out this file that contains common titles and terminology used by the organization.
- Gold Team Manual
- How to Be a Successful Co-Chair
Congratulations! You've signed up to co-chair a project! Where do you begin? Included is a BASIC guideline of things that should be done for every project. Keep in mind that depending on the size of the project, additional steps may have to be added.
- Kid's Week Project Ideas
Ideas on how to celebrate Kid's Week.
- LL Newsletter 1st Trimester 2016-2017
- Member Survey
Sample survey to evaluate the effectiveness of your chapter.
- MN Secretary of State Annual Registration
A nonprofit corporation files articles of incorporation with this office and is formed for a purpose not involving monetary gain and paying no dividends to its members. It may form for any lawful purpose, including the conduct of commercial activities.
- MNWT Bookmarks
Sample bookmarks that promote Women of Today. Print and cut these bookmarks as a recruiting tool. Leave them at the front desk of your local library or slip them into books.
- Orders of the Day
A sample of the Orders of the Day given at the start of every business meeting.
- Presenting Main Motion
The correct procedures for making a motion. If you have questions about motions, voting, and other aspects of parliamentary procedure, please e-mail the State Parliamentarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President's To Do List 2016-2017
- Press Release Template
Several sample press releases can be found on the Public Relations State Program Manager's page. You can also e-mail email@example.com for help with your press releases. Use this template to help write the next press release for your chapter!
- Program Manager Contact Sheet
Complete this sheet for your local or district program managers, or other contacts if PM positions are not filled.
- Programming Area Emphasis Months and Descriptions
Listing by month of the Programming Emphasis for MNWT and USWT.
- Reporting Training Manual
Reporting is an important aspect of being a Women of Today chapter. This document provides an overview for chapters and members on the importance and process of reporting in the MN Women of Today. It can be used as a chapter orientation, board training, or any other way that may be valuable.
- Sample Press Release: Founder's Day
Sample Press Release to promote Founder's Day.
- Sample Press Release: Fall State Convention
- Sample Press Release: Kid's Week
- Sample Press Release: Women of Today Week
Template for announcing upcoming Women of Today Week celebration events.
- Script for Amending a Motion
- Statewide Project: MNJOTS CIP
- Success System Guidelines
- Transmittal Form
This form should only be used when funds have been donated locally or to a foundation; donations made to the MN Women of Today should be accompanied by a physical form and submitted manually.
- Web: How-To Set Up Your Chapter's Site
Directions on how to set up a website for your chapter or district.
- What to Keep and What to Throw
This lists important documents that each chapter should retain in their files.
- Women of Today Awards Listing
Listing of all awards offered through the MNWT and USWT.
- District Meeting Handbook
Does your chapter need to host a district meeting? Check out this handbook for anything and everything you need to know about running a district meeting.
- District Officer Sheet
Official form for a District to complete at the beginning of the year to let the CSC know of your new officers.
- District Program Manager Trimester Report
Official form for a District Program Manager to evaluate the past trimester.
- Fast Start: District Director
- Fast Start: District Membership Vice President
- Fast Start: District Program Manager
- Empower the Future Fundraiser
MNWT Foundation (501c3) fundraiser begins Winter State 2017 and ends Winter State 2018.
- MNWT Foundation Annual Report
MNWT Foundation Annual Report for 2016.
- Effective Speaking Competition Criteria
Effective Speaking Competition Guidelines and Judging Criteria - consult SPM for further details to ensure all information regarding this competition has been acquired.
- Effective Writing Competition Criteria
- Featured Member
This program allows any member to be recognized for the difference they have made to the Women of Today organization or for growth they have experienced since joining. Short posts about the selected Featured Member will be posted on the MNWT blog and serve as an example of the great individuals who make up our organization. Any member may nominate any member in good standing.
- Impromptu Speaking Competition Criteria
Impromptu Speaking Competition Guidelines and Judging Criteria - consult SPM for further details to ensure all information regarding this competition has been acquired.
- Buckets of Sunshine Responses to Packages
- Facebook: Expand on Your Chapter's Page
Here are some tips on making the most of your chapter Facebook page.
- Facebook: Set Up a Page for Your Chapter
This presentation gives you useful information on creating a Facebook and Twitter presense.
- Future Directions Survey Results
- Giving the Gift of Your Time
- GoodSearch Fundraising Program
- Ladies Night Out Handbook
This handbook gives you everything you need to run an easy Coffee Night Membership Event for MNWT Ladies Night Out. You do not need to do things exactly as they are laid out in this manual, but it does serve as a guide full of suggestions and ideas.
- Membership Opinion Survey
This form is used to gather information on your members' opinions of the chapter and Women of Today in general.
- MNWT Foundation Brochure
Informational brochure about the Minnesota Women of Today Foundation outlining the goals and programs the foundation supports.
- MNWT Hospitality Suite for Breaking Free
Item collection for Breaking Free's Demand Change Project will take place at Annual Convention.
- MNWT Social Media Guidelines
Guidelines on how MNWT uses Social Media; it is a good reference for how your chapter should utilize social media as well.
- Statewide Project: Buckets of Sunshine History
- Statewide Project: Buckets of Sunshine Responses to Packages
- Strategic Plan
- Succession Planning for Chapters
Succession Planning is a process for identifying and developing people with the potential to fill key leadership positions in an organization. This document outlines a process and provides some tools for succession planning of your chapter board. If your chapter utilizes these tools, you should always be building your current and future leaders.
- Web Jargon 101
The web can be confusing, and we’ve all come across some terms that don’t make much sense. Like viruses. Or IP addresses. Or spyware. We’ve made a list of some common technical words and explained them here as simply and accurately as we can.
- District Director Monthly Report
Official form for a District Director to report of the past month's activities.
- Staff Report
Official form for the MNWT Staff to report to the State President.
- State Program Manager Monthly Report
Official form for the MNWT State Program Managers to report to the IVP/EVP and the State President.
- MNWT Bylaws
Minnesota Women of Today Bylaws as amended May 2016
- MNWT Contributions
2006-2010 annual contributions to other organizations.
- MNWT Craft Shows
Craft Shows across the state sponsored by WT Chapters.
- MNWT Policies
Minnesota Women of Today Policies as amended May 2016
- MNWT Proposed Budget 2016-2017
2016-2017 MNWT Proposed Budget
- NEWSLET Article Submission
- ONTO Shirt Order Form 2016-2017
2016-2017 ONTO Shirt Order Form
- Partnership Agreement
- Presidential Profile 2016-2017
- Programming Brochure
- Reporting Structure and Flow
This flow chart is useful when training members about MNWT Reporting.
- State Store Order Form
State Store items make great incentives and thank you gifts. For a complete list of items, visit the state store at a state meeting or review the order form. If you are interested in these or any of the items available, contact the Ways & Means SPM to place an order.
- Trimester 3 Promotional Fundraiser - Neighborhood Flags
2016-2017 Trimester 3 Promotional - fundraiser for MNWT funds
- Trimester Promotional Order and Sales Tax Worksheet
This worksheet is designed to assist your chapter Ways and Means LPM and Treasurer to calculate the breakdown of a promotional fundraiser.
- Website Stats 2013-2014
These statistics give an overview of visits to our website.
- Website Stats 2014-2015
These statistics give an overview of visits to our website.